Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pokemon Black & White ROM Download (JPN, EU, USA)
09-18-2010, 03:04 AM
Pokemon Black & White ROM Download (JPN, EU, USA)
Here is the download link for pokemon white

Pokemon Black and White Japanese Patched ROM:
Multiupload
Megaupload

Pokemon Black and White European ROM
White - Megaupload
Black - Megaupload

Pokemon Black and White USA ROM
Thread #1
Thread #2

Pokemon Black and White Emulator:
DeSmuME

[Image: scaled.php?tn=0&server=640&a...;ysize=640]

(DOING A $20 as of 2/28/2013)
Visit My New Site: Surface8B
Reputation: sonic195 (+1), solarcyan (+1), just2downloadroms (+1)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2010, 06:10 AM
RE: Pokemon Black White ROM Download
White
Black

09-18-2010, 07:49 AM
heard that rom sites have been shutting down recently. is that true? same with manga scans... D:
09-18-2010, 08:23 AM
dude you are so awesomeIcon_mrgreen
09-18-2010, 08:27 AM
(09-18-2010 07:49 AM)NovaTornado Wrote:  heard that rom sites have been shutting down recently. is that true? same with manga scans... D:

well we dont host the roms, we are faraway from the US to be affected by their lawa.

09-18-2010, 07:50 PM
just a quick question . But firstly thanks for popping up this fix nice and quick Icon_smile. OK question is how come when i play this version with the exp fix it seems to lag the heck out of my emulator im using desmume the latest version and i was playing Pokemon black the version with no exp and it ran fine music was clear and general game play was running at decent if not normal speed, but when i load up this one and go to start a new game it runs very buggy and slows down something fierce with the music also being unclear and rather scrambled?? any advice is truly appreciated thanks again Icon_smile
09-18-2010, 07:58 PM
(09-18-2010 07:50 PM)k225 Wrote:  just a quick question . But firstly thanks for popping up this fix nice and quick Icon_smile. OK question is how come when i play this version with the exp fix it seems to lag the heck out of my emulator im using desmume the latest version and i was playing Pokemon black the version with no exp and it ran fine music was clear and general game play was running at decent if not normal speed, but when i load up this one and go to start a new game it runs very buggy and slows down something fierce with the music also being unclear and rather scrambled?? any advice is truly appreciated thanks again Icon_smile

I'm gonna look on that. Maybe look for better patched ROMs

09-18-2010, 08:01 PM
(09-18-2010 07:58 PM)Casey Wrote:  
(09-18-2010 07:50 PM)k225 Wrote:  just a quick question . But firstly thanks for popping up this fix nice and quick Icon_smile. OK question is how come when i play this version with the exp fix it seems to lag the heck out of my emulator im using desmume the latest version and i was playing Pokemon black the version with no exp and it ran fine music was clear and general game play was running at decent if not normal speed, but when i load up this one and go to start a new game it runs very buggy and slows down something fierce with the music also being unclear and rather scrambled?? any advice is truly appreciated thanks again Icon_smile

thanks for the swift reply and no worries game has only been out since today so just happy to be able to have a go at it Icon_smile will have a look around and see what i can find thanks heaps anyway Icon_cheesygrin
09-18-2010, 08:08 PM
(09-18-2010 08:01 PM)k225 Wrote:  
(09-18-2010 07:58 PM)Casey Wrote:  

thanks for the swift reply and no worries game has only been out since today so just happy to be able to have a go at it Icon_smile will have a look around and see what i can find thanks heaps anyway Icon_cheesygrin

Yeah im enjoying the game to. Icon_smile
Thank for your comments

09-18-2010, 09:16 PM
RE: Pokemon Black & White ROM Download
Here's how to speed up DeSmuME

Go to Config
Then Frame Skip,
Choose "9"

Also go to Config
Then Sound Settings
Look for Interpolation
Then Set (None. Fastest, Sounds Bad)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)